Saturday 25 September 2010

What else I have to do...

For my ancillary task i have to produce:


*A digipak design- 6 sections including a cover
*A magazine advertisement for the release of the song.


What is a digipak?

A form of jewel case, for holding one or more CDs or DVDs, in which the outer cover is of card rather than plastic.
I found that the only thing they all really had in common was the fact they related back to the band and song, some had images of the band on where others were just colours.
This gives me pretty much a free range of what I could put on my digipak. I think I might try and include some images from my music video to kind of make it all fit together. I will definitely make sure I use the same fonts etc as I might use in the music video. This will create band continuity. 
A few examples:









Magazine advert:

 
The usual conventions of a band advert in a magazine.



No comments:

Post a Comment