Monday 7 February 2011

FINAL FILIMING!

So today I think I completed the final parts of my filming, it was the main "story" element that I needed to film and I thought it was going to be the hardest part but it wasn't too bad.

Firstly I filmed the talking mouths part which was to be the opening of my video, I set everything up with a blue tinge on it to keep it quite dark and secretive, I think after putting night vision on it began to really work, I will have to do some cropping of the film but hopefully if i can get it all in time it will look lush.

For the photo burning part of my video the wind became a huge issue, I wanted to just have the photos burning in the dark but it was so windy I had to try and provide some shelter as the flames wouldn't light, hopefully again I will have done enough to make it good and not tacky.

I also finished some tracking parts following the character which i'm hoping will work out well..

Rough cuts to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment