Monday 11 October 2010

Creating The Final Digipak

This is the Completed Digipak for my chosen song; Watercolour by Pendulum.
The ideas for the rest of the digipak mainly came through inspiration from the new Take That album Progress.
I loved the running colour scheme but still keeping it very simple, Using slightly more detail on the front cover helps keep the attention attracted to that.
The Take That Album is very catchy because its bright yellow, I think the digipak for Pendulum is still very eye catching but in a darker, more sinister way, an effect that I have been wanting to achieve through-out.

Technicalities:
Created on Photoshop, the digipak consists mainly just built up layers of colours with a very "splattery" brush.
I took the picture of the band off the interent purely because there was no way I could meet the band or take any photos of them, I cut the image out as I wanted the band to be present on the album as it is about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment