Sunday 10 October 2010

Digipak results

So the front cover chosen for my digipak was the second more watery type one.
I am glad that my audience liked this one so much as I felt it was really relevant to the song title as well as eye catching and also kept in line with all of the characteristics that I wanted it to have.
From what people said about this one when I asked them about what they liked about it seemed to be:
-It looked very proffesional
-It was relevant to the song
-It was creative and different to quite a lot of covers you get nowadays which are either a shot of the band or a solid colour
-It was keeping in the same theme as many of the other Pendulum covers, Shows artist continuity.


The positive feedback really encouraged me when thinking about how to produce the rest of the digipak.
Now with the main image has been selected I can begin to finish off the rest of the Digipak and then link it to the magazine advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment